Sunday, April 18, 2010

What's Up, Vanilla Face?

By a raise of hands, who can tell me what exactly is so SMART about those funky little Smart Cars? It's just like paying for death.

Oh, hey guys. :) It's been a minute, huh? I missed you. I wish I could tell you that I've been busy doing incredibly impressive things like.. climbing the Himalayas and body-boarding back down naked.. or finding Nemo in Australia... But actually, the truth is, I've been at home. Sitting. For like 4 months. Despite this new-found enjoyment for sitting, The past 18 weeks have been rather colorful. I think I'll try organizing my thoughts into List Form today. Dr. Miller told me it'd help "clean things up."

Things I added to my mom's shopping list this week when she wasn't looking:
  • - Silk chocolate soy milk. I don't care what anyone says, the kind that costs 60 cents more than the other brands really does taste better. Take THAT, generic soy milk.
  • - that new Maybelline mascara that makes your lashes do this: (makes explosion noise).
  • - a gray Snuggy. If they don't make them, they oughta.
  • - a cuter brother.
  • - a variety pack of tropical cough drops.
... pretty well-rounded shopping list.

Reasons why I would probably make a bad parent:
  • - I would spend my paycheck on all of the items listed above. But not for my kid. For Me.
......welll.... I think that about sums it up.


Things that give me the willies:
  • - Small objects in large numbers and really close together. Fingers, for example. Picture like 30 fingers all together wiggling at the same time. Icky. I feel funny just thinking about it.
  • - When the power goes out and I'm in the bath.
  • - Sockless shoe wearing.
  • - Witnessing men shave their necks.
  • - Cotton Balls. You guys. There's just something about them that makes me feel like washing my hands. I realized this fear a few months ago while visiting my sister's apartment in Ogden. There was a bag of cotton balls in the cabinet and after grabbing the bag and looking into it for a good ten seconds.. my insides were crawling and I threw the bag back in and ran to Jenelle telling her about my oddly frightening experience.
  • - Beards.
  • - Certain objects of Styrofoam.
......(Shudders.)

Things I've done while waiting for the light to change:
  • - Written a symphony.
  • - Painted my passenger's finger nails.
  • - Loaded a paintball gun.
  • - Sat calmly.
.... Which one isn't false?! hhahahahaha. How funny...
Oh.. No? Not that funny? Alright.

Well that enough listy listing for me.
Hey did you know that every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie?
I'd better be careful. I'm trying to watch my figure.
Speaking of stamps, I've been going mad writing missionaries. Let's get a round up. From the top! Spencer. Gabe. Joel. Zak. Mitch. and a few others sprinkled in there. But these are the main bros. What great manfriends I have. Such bright examples. :)

Drill is now over for me for forever and ever. Never again will I ever have to run 2 miles every morning, get up at 5, sacrifice my life savings to payments, dance till my feet want to die, or cry to myself pitifully about how hard it is.... My 3 years are up and I can finally relax. But you know what?? I miss it already.

I'm in a SLCC Humanities class. Ish mee Favorite. After learning things like.. the frightening blurps that come with other religions/cultures and about strange things like gender roles and zen gardens... It makes me realize how empty my head is.

To end on a high note, I'd better recommend a song. I heard it somewhere once and then was on the search for it for what seemed like foreverrrr. So glad I found it. :) Hayden, for some reason. I feel like showing this song to you in specific. Maybe you're reading today?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYxly14v5do

No comments:

Post a Comment