Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack.

It's been like 6 months since my last post. I think I'll just make this blog an update since the prior. I've been one busy little duckling. Also, I figured out how to do pictures, so be ready for a little handful.

First of all, I would just like to take a moment and draw attention to my last post, where I showed a picture of my new precious little kitten, Pierre. Fast forward a chunk of time.. The picture below is what he looks like Now..
I guess we all kind of grow up and get fat eventually.

So here is a quick run-down on what in the world my silly life has been doing for the past half-year.

- I work at Best Buy. I want to sell you a camera, so please stop in soon. Here is a picture me and my little brother, Derek, took on the store's display for the iPad 2 while stopping in one day. He took the liberty of making it the iPad's background.
Then next day while working, a customer came in wanting one.. So naturally I walked them over to our demos. Let's just say when they picked it up and I saw what the wallpaper was.. I was slightly embarrassed. They were like.. "Oh.. Is that you..?" and I had to do that awkard thing where you explain a story that goes blabbering on pointlessly instead of just simply replying, "Yes."

-Still haven't spent a single day in a school classroom. Weber never happened. Me and my Cassie friend were like, "Ok, we just did 13 years of school.. We're going to take one year off!" and that's what we did. Only now, we are SO bored. It's unholy. Yeah there's work to give time to and what nots, but it gets bad. Soon you find yourself taking like 3 baths in a single day just to pass time, sewing your name into your underwear to stay occupied, or it even gets to the point where you actually begin desiring to clean your room. There's only so much you can do to keep yourself from melting into goop and slipping down through the living room heat vents. So to any recent high school graduates.. GO TO FREAKING SCHOOL. As attractive as the goop idea sounds.. I don't advise it.
Oh but in other school news, I'm now UVU-bound and am most definitely looking for some roomies. Let me know if you are game. :)

-I got my grubbies on all 3 of The Hunger Games. :) what a delightful thing, indeed.

-this is my funny Joseph friend. We get along most days.

I think he'll enjoy that of all pictures, I chose this one.

- I deleted my Facebook. Agaaaaain. Lawl. I get tired of hearing about how great/terrible/boring everyone's day has been. Or being informed how much the weather sucks or reading about how much someone misses someone else. That goes for all you Twitter folk, too. Social foolz.

-Cassie friend's 19th birthday is on the 22nd of this month, and to celebrate.. we are going to drive down to Venice, CA and fry our healthy skin in the hot sun. I can't wait to be 40 and a raisin.. Yaaaaay... Actually.. Let's say cranberry instead. It sounds more elegant. 40 and a cranberry.

- My sister Jenelle is as pregnant as can be.
It's a little boy. :D She is due July 23rd and I am going to be his absolute best friend. They won't tell us the name they have in mind.. But we've definitely thrown in our suggestions such as Zordon, Dwight Schrute and Tiberius, just to name a few. hahhaha.
Sometimes when I look at her.. I think, "Wow, what an incredible miracle that there is another human body inside of her body." ... Buuuut like all good things, I have to ruin it. So after thinking about it for too long, I get the willies and go play with my Pierre cat.

-I have continued to lust after the new Chevy Malibus... I searched the death out of KSL with my Dad for weeks to find one. We decided we didn't need to buy one new if I could get a sweet deal on a car with low mileage.. But while on my faithful search for the dream car... I ended up spotting something a bit better than what I hoped for. It's a little 2008 Chevy Aveo and World, THIS GIRL IS IN LOVE. :) :) :)

Here is my Baby. It's name is Pascal.

:) Well I better make like a baby and head out. It's been very real. The pies I made for my singles ward's dinner (that I probably won't even end up going to) are done. I am so handy with my time. Have a loverly week, my little birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment