Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow + Flanders.

When I realized snakes are basically just tails with faces, I almost cried.
Oh, and Cherry Turnovers from Arby's are HIGHLY underrated.

Well. Instead of apologizing for taking so long to post anything, picture one of the Men In Black, preferably Will Smith's character, running a hand through his hair and suavely saying, "I've been a little busy."

Remember those Series of Unfortunate Events books? There's like 13 or so of the books in the series. Long story short, It's about these 3 charming orphans who's dead parents left them an enormous fortune.. and a man named Olaf is out to get them using ridiculous disguises. It's fascinating. I love the writing. I haven't picked them up since 8th or 9th grade, but I've recently began reading them all again. They are preeeetty funny but at the same time rather sad. I don't care how old you are, if you've never read them.. You need to. Like, now.

I don't tell people this often, but you know how when you're bored on the computer and don't have much to do, you end up watching Youtube vids mindlessly for an hour and a half?? Well that's what I do. But with pictures of kittens. I mindlessly look at cute pictures of kittens.
ehhhyeahh.....
But, in my defense, it could be worse. There are sites dedicated to people who have my kitty interest x50. There are pages.. blogs... chat forums... all for (I'm supposing,) middle aged women to talk about their cat and how nice and cuddly and happy it is. I've even seen a page with a picture of a cat, and under it, there's a space for the page's members to make a caption. Most of them say something along the lines of, "Oh I'm the cutest cat, my owners must love me!" or, "I'm such a princess, awwwwww" ...........I'm dead serious.
...
Well.. I've done it again. I was on Facebook the other night when I saw something that Kimberly Vongsenekeo posted. It was a KSL add for a cat. After looking at her post for her new kitty Stitch, I made the mistake of wandering through KSL looking at other little cats.
It was 9pm at the time. The next thing I knew, I was dialing a number and asking if I could come get the cat from one of the advertisements.. and suddenly I found myself in Layton. Picking up this little orange devil.
I named him Pierre. Georges Saint Pierre. He's a fighter and a biter. I like him. :)

Oh, it's raining.
and Darn,
I left my hot new Chevy Malibu's windows rolled all the way down.
I guess that means my super smooth suede seats are now ruined.
Nooot. I don't have a sexy car with fancy upholstered seats to ruin with rain at all.
-ok. I suppose it would've been easier to replace the entire above sentence with this: I DON'T OWN MY OWN CAR. But what would the fun in that be?
.... and yes. I DO find Malibus incredibly attractive.

I hate changing my fb relationship status.

Me and Jordan both just got the newest Ipod Touch!!
Ok. Let me resay that. Jordan just got the newest Ipod Touch. Little old me is still stuck in the past. Needless to say, I'm jealous of him. Although, contradictorily, I'm not really for all the hoop n holler that is Apple. So maybe I'm just envious because he has something fancy and new and shiny that I don't have.
But when he was dangling it in front of my face in the car today to show it off, I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeally tempted to rip it out of his hands and throw it out the window. Hopefully it would land somewhere conveniently soft so that I could come back later and use it for myself. I guess I'm selfish that way.

I work at Zumiez but since I got a second job with In N Out, I haven't worked at Zumiez for literally 3 months.. So I feel like if I walked in right now, I'd be shunned. Or maybe I'm just too timid to go into the store because I absolutely can't stand when people do that annoyingly pointless guilt trip thing. i.e. "Wow, where have you been? Too cool for us now?"
On the bright side, In n Out is CRAZY fun. Come by sometime. I'll make you food. hahahaha.

Did you know that you can't taste what your carbonated drink is for just barely over one second after it's in your mouth? Well maybe that's not a completely accurate fact... But it is when applied to me. haha

You know Shane from Shane Co, the guy on the radio who says, "Now you have a friend in the diamond business." ?? I think his voice sounds kinda like a low version of Flanders from the Simpsons. :)

Well, I'm going to go play with Pierre now. He's such a diva. Tata, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment